5 Things I Want To Finish Before Fall:
1. Finish a Book – Easy enough, right?
2. Finish Going Through My Closet/Dresser – I’d love to have a fresh start with fall, & it’d make me feel good to donate a bunch of clothes for people who need them more than I do.
3. Organize My School Stuff/Settle In To The New School Year – I’ve finished organizing my binders & locker, so I think I’m all set. The only thing I need to settle back into/re-adjust to is waking up at 6:00 am.
4. Finish my Room Cleanup – Goes along with #2, but I want to keep my room completely clean & organized this season.
5. Cleanse My Life – Here’s what I’m going for: I want to finish everything on this list. I want to be a better person. I want to keep my room clean. I want to figure out my school year & my friends. Basically, I want to stick with this fresh start/new year, new me idea.
Fall officially begins in 5 Days. There’s 5 days to complete 5 things.
See how that worked out? I challenge you to complete 5 Things Before Fall in 5 Days, 1 Challenge a Day. You up to it?
Let me know if you complete this tag on your blog so I can read it. Thanks, & enjoy your challenge. I’ll let you know when I’ve finished mine.