Hi guys! So I know that for Motivation Monday I usually post a couple of quotes that I really like and that’ll get me through the week, but I thought I’d try something different today.
Recently, I took everything off of the bulletin board in my room I’ve been trying to think of things to put on it. I left up a few photos, but I thought I should try something new. After a bit of thinking, I came up with the idea of an “Inspiration Wall.” I thought I’d share this easy DIY with you so you have it to brighten up everyday, not just your Mondays. Let’s get started!
You Will Need:
- An Editing/Collage App
- A couple of your favorite quotes
- A printer
- Your Imagination!
- Download an Editing app that has a collage function. I recommend PicsArt, it has a tab to add a blank canvas to paste in your favorite quotes!
- Pick a couple of quotes that you like and organize them onto the blank canvas in-app. You can use whichever ones you like – I picked a few that I’ve posted on past Motivation Mondays that really stuck with me, but you can find some anywhere. The internet is full of quotes, you’ll definitely find something.
- Next, you’ll want to go into that editing app and open the collage feature. On my app there’s a tab on the bottom of the screen that allows you to add photos, so I picked the quotes I wanted from my Camera Roll and they appeared on the canvas. After that, I arranged them how I liked them and voila! I had an inspiration collage!
- You’re not done yet! Save your collage to your Camera Roll and email it to yourself. Pull up the email on a computer that’s connected to your printer and print! This part is optional – if you don’t want a printed copy that’s totally fine!
- If you did print your collage of quotes then cut it into a shape you like or cut off the excess paper with your scissors. Now you’re finished! Hang up your inspiration for everyone to see and make as many as you’d like to make your own inspiration wall!
If you make an inspiration wall, I’d love to see it or hear about it! Tweet it to me with the hashtag #yaelnuvairaInspirationWall and I’ll check them out, or write to me about it in the comments!