A few days ago, I was nominated by Taylor from TayloredBeauty to take part in the Liebster Award! Though I’ve already done the Liebster Award, I thought it’d be fun to try it again with a different set of questions.
If you don’t know/remember what the Liebster Award is, it’s basically a series of questions from one blogger to another to get to know them. If you would like to see my full in-depth description of it or my original Liebster Award from June, click here
1. What’s one thing you’re really good at?
2. If you had $1,000 to spend in one shop, which would you choose and why?
Aèropostale, it’s my favorite store! Seriously, you should read my post on the AERO NOW Launch Party from last month 🙂
Last minute thought: Maybe I’d go to Target with that money – it’d last longer there…
3. Name three books you couldn’t put down.
United We Spy, Uncommon Criminals, & The Red Pyramid.
4. What would you rather do – go back in time & fix a mistake you’ve made, or look into the future and prepare for your mistakes?
Neither. I think you shouldn;t try to really meddle with the past, & it’s best not to know what’s coming.
5. What do you find most challenging about blogging?
Thinking about what to write sometimes can be hard for me because I try to blog everyday for you guys but sometimes it’s hard to find the energy after a long day to put your heart into a meaningful blog post.
6. What do you find most rewarding about blogging?
Readers! The fact that you guys read my blog & support me is amazing. Thank you so much ❤
7. Can you leave the house without makeup? If not, which three things can you not go without?
I’m totally ok with it.
8. What’s the most awkward/embarrassing thing that’s happened to you?
I’m not going to tell you about that… Because I don’t know. An awkward/embarrassing blog moment though is when I ask if people will answer questions in a blog post in the comments & there are 0-1 responses… *hint hint guys*
9. Why did you start writing your blog?
I don’t actually remember. I started it last August (thanks for celebrating my Blog-iversary with me!), & I think I was talking to my dad about what a blog was & he said I could make one since I like writing & photography so much. And Ta-da! Here we are now.
10. Who is the most influential person in your life?
My parents. Their opinions mean the most to me.
11. What do you think your life will be like in 50 year’s time?
Doing whatever makes me happy.
That’s all for the Liebster Award!
My nominees are:
Justina A Bent Piece of Wire
Emily Glitter Peonies
And Finally You! If you write a blog, answer my questions & comment the link to your post in the comments so I can read it!
My Questions For You:
(The same as the ones from my In Summer We Get Social post because no one ended up answering those)
1. What was the inspiration behind your blog?
2. Where did your blog’s name come form?
3. Where do you like to go when you blog?
4. Blog icon/favorite blogger?
5. Something you liked to do when you were younger?
6. Favorite past time?
7. Would you rather never be able to change your earrings or your nail polish color?
8. Name your top 4 shops.
9. Style icon?
10. Where do you want to be in 10 years/how do you see yourself?
11. Describe you & your personality in a sentence.