Hey guys! I have a quick post for you today, and it’s my monthly music playlist! I’ve listed a few of my favorite songs below for you to check out! I hope you like it, and please let me know some of your favorite songs in the comments!
- Good Grief – Bastille: Bastille is one of my favorite artists so I was super excited when they released this new song!
- Revival album – Selena Gomez: I have had this whole album on repeat lately; I love it so much.
- i hate u, I love you – gnash ft. olivia o’brien: I’ve been listening to this song a lot recently (the clean version!)
- Can’t Stop The Feeling – Justin Timberlake: This song always makes me want to dance.
- Be Alright – Ariana Grande: I recently listened to Ariana’s new album “Dangerous Woman,” and found myself liking a few songs, this being one of them.
- Greedy – Ariana Grande: I also liked this song from her new album.
- Sit Still, Look Pretty – Daya: This is a good girl power anthem.
- Team – Lorde: This song is kind of old, but recently I’ve been revisiting music that I haven’t listened to in a while.
That’s all of the music that I can think of right now! I really need some new music recommendations, so if you have any please leave them in the comments below! Thanks!
Tune back in next week for In Summer #6 for an exciting post!
P. S. I know that I promised that exciting post last week to be published today but I’ve been busy for the last few days and did not get around to finishing that post! I promise that I will have it done for next week. See you then!