Hi guys! 2015 is almost at an end, and 2016 is almost upon us! 2015 has been a great year, and I thought for my last post of the year I would show you my favorite moments of 2015. Here’s a quick snapshot of my 2015!
(In chronological order)
- January 2015 – Being in Disney a few days into the year and seeing the holiday lights on the castle was so beautiful. I also ran my first 10K during this trip!
- April 2015 – We brought home a new dog, Rom, after our chocolate lab Coco passed in February. This is the day that we brought Rom (left) home. Here he is with his brother, Mickey.
- June 2015 – We went to Copenhagen, Denmark to begin an adventure of a lifetime.
- June 2015 – From Copenhagen, we went on a cruise around Northern Europe. Our first port was Oslo, Norway. This photo is of Akershus Castle in Oslo.
- July 2015 – Our second port of the cruise was the town of Kristiansand, Norway.
- July 2015 – Our third port was the colorful town of Stavanger, Norway. The colors of the houses were so bright!
- July 2015 – We spent our Independence Day in Iceland! Our first port in Icleand was the beautiful city of Reykjavik. This photo was taken at the top of the Hallgrimskirkja church of Reykjavik city.
- July 2015 – Our next port was Akureryi, Iceland. I loved this town. This photo is of one of the main streets in Akureryi.
- July 2015 – Our next port was Kirkwall, Scotland in the Orkney Islands. Though it was a small town, there was s much to see in Kirkwall. A beautiful cathedral, cliffs, ruins of a palace… I wish I could put it all in here, but this was one of my favorite things we saw. This photo is of the Ring of Brodgar, which is a ring of standing stones.
- July 2015 – Our cruise ended in Dover, England. I loved our cruise, and I wish I could do it over again and again. This photo was taken at the White Cliffs of Dover, and if you look closely, Dover Castle is in the background on the right.
- July 2015 – From Dover, we stayed in Canterbury, England for a few days. This photo is of the River Stour, which runs through the town. It is so pretty and I think it looks like a painting!
- July 2015 – Our last stop before going home was London. I loved this city so much, and it is one of my favorite places I’ve ever been. I took this picture when I was standing in front of Westminster Abbey and I love it because I got both the London Eye & Big Ben in it.
- September 2015 – We added a new member to our family. Our yellow lab, Mickey, passed in June just before our trip. In September we welcomed Parker to our family.
- October 2015 – We went to Jamaica for a few days for a friend’s wedding. It was a very nice time with them and I’m so happy that they included us. This photo was taken from our room at the Beaches Resort in Ocho Rios.
- December 2015 – I always love New Year’s Eve because I like to look back through photos and reminisce on the year. I could have shared so many moments with you, but these were some of my favorites. 2015 was a great year, and I’m really looking forward to 2016. I think it’s going to be a great year, and I wish you all the best in 2016!